You’re Getting Married, how incredibly exciting!!
We know that there is so much to think about and to decide on. When? Where? Who’s coming? What do I need to do? Who do I need to tell? The list is endless! And now you have started to think about your flowers.
At Blooms & Balloons we have over 30 years experience from the bottom up, we have been blessed to have taken part in international schools and be trained by top world recognised designers. What we haven’t forgotten though is our roots and this is how we KNOW we can help you.
With the internet as it is today, we have most ideas at our finger tips, and lots of people advising and giving us ideas, but sometimes we just want to speak to someone who can give us good old fashioned, genuine, face to face help. This is why we always begin the wedding process with a one to one consultation outside of store hours so that you can have our full undivided attention.
Our aim is to guide you along your chosen path to a destination of your dream wedding flowers. We will use your ideas and our expertise and experience to achieve the perfect balance. What we do best, is reflect your personalities, along with the style of venue and create an ambience that is becoming to you.
Whatever you are looking for; from a few buttonholes and a hand tied bouquet, to flower trees, bespoke trailing bouquets and garlands, and all the extra twinkles and magic… We will joyfully design your individual wedding flowers because that’s what we do brilliantly.
Like all imaginable parts of your wedding day, whether it’s the venue, the cake, the dress or of course the flowers, it is for one (very special) day only, so it is important to make sure everything is perfect, not just for you but for us.
Below are a few questions we will ask you at your consultation so give us a call to book in, then make sure you grab a pen or pencil and bring the answers along with you;
- The date and time of the wedding?
- Where are the ceremony and reception being held?
- If you are getting married in a church, do you need us to liaise with the flower ladies?
- What is the brides dress like? (colour/style/fabric)
- How many bridesmaids do you have? Any flower girls?
- What are the maids dresses like? (colour /style/fabric)
- Would you like any flowers for yours or the bridesmaid’s hair?
- Groom and his merry men, how many are there and will they all be having buttonholes?
- Any other members of the family who you would like corsages or buttonholes for?